By Aminta of Clothes & Fashion
Summer is in full swing- and we’re loving every minute of it! Here is a list with 10 essential items to update your wardrobe!
1. Sandals. These season, chunky sandals are all the rage! Even Birkenstocks are in, but I don’t encourage them…try to find a prettier brand!
2. Art prints. Let your creative side show with pop art prints, brush strokes, or geometric patterns!
3. Ethnic prints.Tribal, tropical, Andean…just a few of the many print options from around the world you can rock this summer!
4. Bomber jacket. For a fun and relaxed summer look, pair a bomber or varsity jacket with cut-out jeans and sneakers!
5. Hats. Protect your face from dangerous sunrays, while looking cute all at once!
6. Sunglasses. Sunglasses this season are way over the top! Pick a fun color, or a chic mirrored pair!
7. Backpacks. Carry all your essentials in a fun backpack, and keep your hands free for the things that really matter this summer- like eating ice cream, or snapping a selfie with your girlfriends.
8. Sporty looks. Mesh, neoprene, cotton; these are some of the fabrics that will make you look sporty, without actually having to exercise.
9. Full skirts. Feel extra feminine and extra flirty in a full skirt.
10. Crop tops. If you can only buy one item in this list, make it a crop top. No summer wardrobe will be complete without a little midriff action!